- 517 nm output
- Automated harmonic selection
- Integrated into the system
- Industrial-grade design
FLINT oscillators equipped with an automated second harmonic generator (HG) provide a selection of fundamental (1035 nm) or second harmonic (517 nm) outputs using software control.
In case fundamental and second harmonic outputs are required simultaneously, then HIRO harmonic generator is the solution.
|Maximum output power||2 W||8 W||12 W||20 W||0.5 W||2 W|
|2H generation efficiency||> 30%|
|Pulse duration 1)||< 100 fs||< 120 fs||< 120 fs||< 170 fs||< 100 fs 2)|
|Repetition rate||≈ 76 MHz 3)||≈ 76 MHz||≈ 76 MHz 4)|
|Center wavelength||517.5 ± 5 nm 5)||515 ± 1.5 nm||514.5 ± 1.5 nm||513 ± 1 nm||520 ± 10 nm|
|Beam pointing stability||< 10 µrad/ºC|
|Beam quality, M2||< 1.2|
|Pulse-to-pulse energy stability 6)||< 0.5% RMS deviation over 24 h 7)|
- Assuming Gaussian pulse shape.
- Typical value.
- Other repetition rates are available in the range from 60 to 100 MHz.
- Other repetition rates are available in the range from 70 to 80 MHz.
- Choice of a particular center wavelength with ±1 nm tolerance is available upon request.
- With enabled power-lock, under stable environmental conditions.
- Normalized to average pulse energy, NRMSD.
Thank you for reaching out!
We appreciate you contacting LIGHT CONVERSION.
We will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.orgDone