- Up to 200 kHz repetition rate
- Up to 54 W output power
- Up to 1.6 mJ output pulse energy
- Optional division of pulse repetition rate
- Optional CEP stabilization
InnoSlab and thin-disk lasers based on Yb:YAG are the state-of-the-art high average power lasers of today. These lasers lend themselves extremely well to pumping OPCPA systems, and LIGHT CONVERSION is happy to offer OPCPA solutions designed to work with these lasers. Available either bundled with state-of-the-art multi-100 W lasers or as standalone modules designed to work with your laser.
- Wavelength(s), pulse duration, and energy are customizable – contact email@example.com for more details.
- A single pump laser can be combined with more than one OPCPA option in either switchable or simultaneous operation
|Wavelength||800 nm||1.6 μm||2 μm||3 μm|
|Pulse duration||< 9 fs||< 35 fs||< 25 fs||< 35 fs|
|Model||Repetition rate||Pulse energy / Output power|
|HR-20||20 kHz||0.8 mJ / 16 W||1.6 mJ / 32 W||1.3 mJ / 26 W||0.8 mJ / 16 W|
|HR-200||200 kHz||110 µJ / 22 W||270 µJ / 54 W||200 µJ / 40 W||130 µJ / 26 W|
2 μm models of ORPHEUS-OPCPA and OPCPA-HR can be equipped with a DFG module for efficient generation of tunable broad-bandwidth mid-IR pulses; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Thank you for reaching out!
We appreciate you contacting LIGHT CONVERSION.
We will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, please send your request to email@example.comDone