- Market-leading sensitivity
- 330 nm – 24 μm spectral range
- Probe delay ranges from 2 ns to 8 ns
- Pump pulse energies down to nJ
- Cryostat and peristaltic pump support
The HARPIA-TA ultrafast transient absorption spectrometer provides pump-probe measurement functionality in a HARPIA system. Several probe light configurations and detection options are available: from a photodiode for single-wavelength detection to white-light supercontinuum probing combined with spectrally-resolved broadband detection. HARPIA-TA features extensive automation options providing pump and probe beam position tracking and alignment, pump polarization control, supercontinuum generator switching, sample positioning, as well as switching between transient absorption and transient reflection measurements. Broadband probe options cover a 330 – 1600 nm range, while a monochromatic probe can be used up to 24 μm. The probe delay stage is configurable from 2 ns to 8 ns.
HARPIA-TA features market-leading sensitivity of 0.05 mOD (10-4 ΔT/T) and can be operated at high repetition rates of up to 1 MHz when used with a PHAROS or CARBIDE laser and an ORPHEUS series OPA, which allows the study of transient absorption dynamics with excitation pulse energies down to several nanojoules.
HARPIA-TA is compatible with cryostats and peristaltic pumps, and the capabilities of the spectrometer are extendable using expansion modules.
|Probe excitation wavelength||1030 nm||515 nm||800 nm|
|Probe spectral range||460 – 1600 nm||350 – 750 nm||330 – 1400 nm|
|Spectral range of multichannel detectors||200 – 1100 nm, 900 – 1700 nm, or 900 – 2600 nm|
|Spectral range of single-channel detectors||180 nm – 24 μm|
|Delay range||2 ns, 4 ns, or 8 ns|
|Delay resolution||2.1 fs, 4.2 fs, or 8.3 fs|
|Laser repetition rate||1 – 1000 kHz|
|Temporal resolution||< 1.4× pump or probe pulse duration, whichever is longer|
|Maximum data acquisition rate||4000 spectra/s|
|SNR 1)||250 : 1|
- Estimated as the standard deviation of a set of 2500 spectra measured in SCHOTT OG530 glass with 54 nJ, 370 nm pump and > 4.5 mOD at a maximum of the spectrum. Not applicable to all samples and configurations.
|Delay resolution||100 ps|
|Temporal resolution||2 ns|
|SNR 1)||40 : 1|
- Estimated as the standard deviation of a set of 2000 spectra measured in SCHOTT OG530 glass with 515 nm pump and > 10 mOD at a maximum of the spectrum. Not applicable to all samples and configurations.
|Physical dimensions (L × W × H) 1)||730 × 420 × 160 mm|
|Sample chamber area (L × W)||205 × 215 mm|
- Without external spectrograph.
HARPIA-TA Ultrafast Transient Absorption Spectrometer
Rev. 15/03/2021. Size 341 KB.
Thank you for reaching out!
We appreciate you contacting LIGHT CONVERSION.
We will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.orgDone