- Down to 2 μm spatial resolution
- Broadband and monochromatic probe options
- Motorized XYZ sample stage
- Transmission, specular and diffuse reflection geometry
HARPIA-MM is a microscopy module add-on to the HARPIA spectrometer, which enables spatially-resolved pump-probe measurements with a spatial resolution down to 2 μm. The sample can be positioned and scanned in a 13 mm range along XYZ axes using a motorized stage. Microscopic transient transmission and reflection signals can be measured using a broadband or a monochromatic probe.
HARPIA-MM allows the acquisition of time-resolved spectra at a fixed position, difference absorption images at a fixed probe delay, and other types of data. Switching between bulk and microscopic pump‑probe modes is implemented using self-contained modules, allowing experiment reconfiguration without disturbing the sample. The microscopy module features a brightfield mode to observe the sample and to determine the pump-probe spot location.
|Spatial resolution 1)||monochromatic||polychromatic|
|< 2 µm||< 10 µm|
|Full spectral range||460 – 900 nm|
|Temporal resolution||500 fs|
|Maximum working distance 2)||13 mm|
|Sample motion range||13 × 13 × 13 mm|
- Depends on the spectral range and the objective used; provided values represent best-effort case.
- Depends on the objective used; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Thank you for reaching out!
We appreciate you contacting LIGHT CONVERSION.
We will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, please send your request to email@example.comDone