- Burst-in-burst capability – BiBurst
- 1 kHz – 2 MHz carrier frequency
- 190 fs – 20 ps tunable pulse duration
- Adjustable intra-burst amplitude slope
- Adjustable number of pulses in GHz and MHz burst
In standard mode, a single pulse is emitted at some fixed frequency. In burst mode, the output consists of pulse packets instead of single pulses. Each packet consists of a certain number of equally separated pulses. MHz-Burst contains N pulses with a nanosecond period, GHz-Burst contains P pulses with a picosecond period. If both bursts are used, the equally separated pulse packets contain sub-packets of pulses
PHAROS and CARBIDE lasers with the BiBurst option bring new capabilities to high-tech manufacturing industries such as consumer electronics, integrated photonic chip manufacturing, future display manufacturing, and quantum technologies.
- Brittle material drilling and cutting
- Deep engraving
- Selective ablation
- Volume modification of transparent materials
- Hidden marking
- Surface polishing
- Surface functionalization
|GHz-Burst||Intra burst pulse period 1)||440 ± 40 ps||200 ± 40 ps|
|Number of pulses, P 2)||1 … 10||1 … 25|
|MHz-Burst||Intra burst pulse period||≈ 15 ns|
|Number of pulses, N||1 … 10||1 … 9 (7 with FEC)|
- Custom spacing is available on request.
- Maximum number of pulses in a burst depends on the laser repetition rate. Custom number of pulses is available on request.
Tunable GHz and MHz Burst with Burst-in-Burst Capability
Rev. 18/02/2021. Size 95 KB.
PHAROS Modular-Design Industrial-Grade Femtosecond Lasers
Rev. 21/04/2021. Size 790 KB.
CARBIDE Unibody-Design Industrial-Grade Femtosecond Lasers
Rev. 21/04/2021. Size 411 KB.
Thank you for reaching out!
We appreciate you contacting LIGHT CONVERSION.
We will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.orgDone