- High pulse energy, high repetition rate, and high average power
- 1250 – 1800 nm tuning range
- Down to 50 fs pulse duration
- Automated GDD control
- Industrial-grade design
- High output stability
CRONUS-3P is a laser source developed specifically for advanced nonlinear microscopy. It provides μJ-level pulses down to 50 fs at repetition rates of up to 2 MHz and tunable in the short-wavelength infrared (SWIR) range from 1.25 to 1.8 μm, thus covering the biological transparency windows at 1.3 μm and 1.7 μm for three-photon microscopy.
Typically, multiphoton imaging in the SWIR range requires a complex multi-device laser system and, usually, a good portion of an optical table and skilled staff – this reality encumbers neuroscience and other biomedical applications – the CRONUS-3P system is a next-generation, industrial-grade, single-supplier solution that is more compact, more reliable, and more versatile, and achieves tunable femtosecond excitation with an integrated group delay dispersion (GDD) control, ensuring optimal pulse duration at the sample, and industrial-grade design to guarantee high short- and long-term output stability.
|Tuning range 1)||1250 – 1800 nm|
|Repetition rate 2)||Single-shot to 2 MHz|
|1300 nm||1700 nm|
|Pulse duration||< 50 fs||< 65 fs|
|Output power||> 1100 mW @ 1 MHz
> 800 mW @ 2 MHz
|> 800 mW @ 1 MHz
> 500 mW @ 2 MHz
|GDD control range 3)||−4000 to +9000 fs2||−12000 to +3500 fs2|
|Beam diameter 4)||3 – 5 mm|
|Beam quality (M2)||< 1.4|
|Beam ellipticity||> 0.8|
|Beam divergence||< 1 mrad|
|Long-term power stability, 24 h 5)||< 1%|
|Pulse-to-pulse energy stability, 1 min 5)||< 1%|
- Alternative configuration with additional 920 nm output is available, contact email@example.com.
- Lower repetition rate and higher pulse energy options available.
- Continuously controlled dispersion that can be added before the microscope, i.e., −3000 fs2 compensates a microscope with +3000 fs2.
- 1/e2, measured at compressor output.
- Expressed as NRMSD (normalized root mean squared deviation).
|1300 nm||1700 nm|
|Output power||> 1500 mW @ 1 MHz
> 1000 mW @ 2 MHz
|> 1050 mW @ 1 MHz
> 700 mW @ 2 MHz
CRONUS-3P Laser Source for Advanced Nonlinear Microscopy
Rev. 09/08/2022. Size 232 KB.
I-OPA Industrial-Grade Optical Parametric Amplifier
Rev. 09/04/2022. Size 516 KB.
Thank you for reaching out!
We appreciate you contacting LIGHT CONVERSION.
We will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.orgDone