Light Conversion is an innovative company, producing ultrafast lasers and optical parametric amplifier (OPA) systems for scientific, industrial, and medical applications.
Building on our knowledge, experience, and position as a leader in the worldwide photonics community, we strive toward excellence and sustained growth, achieving mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, employees, partners, shareholders, and community.
Quality management principles
Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles:
- Building a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers;
- Achieving our commitments for quality and schedule;
- Consistently investing in research and novel technologies;
- Driving continual improvements and innovations;
- Developing staff competencies, creativity, empowerment, and accountability.
- Takes full accountability for ensuring effectiveness of the Quality Management System,
- Takes full accountability for ensuring the integration of the Quality Management System into our key business processes,
- Promotes the use of risk-based thinking to guarantee that risks and opportunities are determined and addressed,
- Promotes the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking,
- Encourages the quest for excellence as a permanent value in the company,
- Takes full accountability to continuously improve the Quality Management System,
- Promotes a systematic approach to environmental management.