Along with the 80 W, 40 W, and 20 W models of CARBIDE femtosecond laser, LIGHT CONVERSION now offers an 80 W model with 2 mJ pulse energy! The reliability of CARBIDE femtosecond laser has been proven by hundreds of systems operating 24/7 in the industrial environment. The lasers are mainly used for a variety of material micro-machining tasks, such as drilling and cutting various metals, polymers, ceramics, sapphire, and glass, as well as state-of-the-art research.
The entire 20 W / 40 W / 80 W series shares the following features:
• Market-leading pulse-to-pulse energy stability and long-term power stability
• Tunable GHz and MHz burst with burst-in-burst (BiBurst) functionality
• Pulse-to-pulse energy modulation via FEC (fast energy control)
• Excellent beam quality and beam pointing stability
• Automated harmonic generator option for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th harmonics
• Module for wavelength tunability – industrial-grade optical parametric amplifier I-OPA
• Switch to nanosecond operation, expanding the range of microprocessing tasks from a single laser source
• Same dimensions for all models for simple integration into micro-machining workstations
• Exceptional laser reliability providing multiple years of maintenance-free operation in an industrial environment
CARBIDE series also offers a model for high-power UV applications mainly within the electronics and semiconductor markets. Detailed information and CARBIDE specifications can be found here.