- Get familiar with working principles of devices, manufactured at Light Conversion, and implement their new features by adapting existing or developing new software.
- Collaborate with multiple teams of electronics design, firmware development, optical and optomechanical engineering in various research and development phases of new products.
- Develop and maintain REST-based synchronization services between third-party (Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Confluence, SharePoint) and internal software solutions.
Mid level .NET developer
ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Starting salary from 3000 EUR to 4000 EUR gross per month, depending on skill set.
- Project-related performance bonuses.
- Annual bonuses based on overall company performance.
- Health insurance plan.
- Possibility to work with the experts in lasers (if you’ve heard that Lithuania is famous in this field, it’s LIGHT CONVERSION that made it happen).
- Career and job transfer opportunities inside the company.
OUR TECHNICAL STACK
- Desktop application development (.NET Framework, .NET 6 with WPF, Avalonia UI)
- Scientific programming and data analysis (Python, MATLAB, LabVIEW)
- Cloud computing (MS Azure, GitHub)
- Embedded systems development (C/C++, RTOS, Verilog, Torizon)
- Hardware design (Altium, Inventor)
APPLY IF YOU
- Have education in natural sciences, computer science or engineering.
- Have experience with any of .NET WPF, Azure Cloud Services (DevOps), .NET full stack.
- Like working in a team environment, but are confident enough to make decisions and work independently.
- Have good English language skills.
- Additional skills appreciated:
- Linux skills
- Experience in embedded software development
- Experience with single board computers
- Cross-platform software development experience (Xamarin Forms, MAUI)