- Get familiar with working principles of devices, manufactured at Light Conversion, and participate in their development by adapting existing or developing new software.
- Get familiar with the assembly, testing and servicing stages of our production.
- Collaborate with multiple teams of electronics design, firmware development, optical and optomechanical engineering to make the laser guns work.
Junior R&D software engineer
ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Starting salary from 2000 EUR to 3000 EUR gross per month, depending on skill set.
- Project-related performance bonuses.
- Annual bonuses based on overall company performance.
- Health insurance plan.
- Possibility to work with the experts in lasers (if you’ve heard that Lithuania is famous in this field, it’s LIGHT CONVERSION that made it happen).
OUR TECHNICAL STACK
- Desktop application development (.NET Framework, .NET 6 with WPF, Avalonia UI)
- Scientific programming and data analysis (Python, MATLAB, LabVIEW)
- Cloud computing (MS Azure, GitHub)
- Embedded systems development (C/C++, RTOS, Verilog, Toradex)
- Hardware design (Altium, Inventor)
APPLY IF YOU
- Have education in natural sciences or engineering and have good math and/or physics skills.
- Interested in technology and willing to learn new stuff both in software development and laser science.
- Have experience with .NET, C#, Python or full stack web development.
- Like working in a team environment, but are confident enough to make decisions and work independently.
- Have good English language skills.