- Jira general administration and maintenance (reviewing access requests, tech support for various issues, periodic reviews of the userbase).
- Configuring new projects, workflows, screen schemes, automation, etc.
- Modifying and upgrading existing projects, workflows, etc.
- Configuring new automation based on specific requests.
- Optimizing existing solutions, unifying project configurations, alternative solutions for automations.
- Configuring data exports or APIs for data access.
- Documenting existing and newly created solutions.
- Confluence server maintenance, space creation and administration.
- Confluence server general support on various solutions (mostly macro usage)
Jira administratorius (-ė) / Jira administrator (key user of Atlassian products)
Your responsibilities in this position will include:
What’s for You:
- You’ll become part of one of the best professional teams in the field (if you’ve heard that Lithuania is famous for lasers – LIGHT CONVERSION has contributed to that).
- The company is strongly focused on results and quality while not forgetting the well–being aspect – efforts are made for all team members to remain friendly, warm, and accepting.
- Additional training is provided, with opportunities to improve and grow within the company.
- The company cares for the team’s health, providing three types of insurance: additional health, investment life, and accidents.
- Salary ranges from 2500 to 3500 Euros gross (depending on experience)
What you need to succeed:
- At least 2 years’ of technical experience working on Atlassian Products.
- At least 1 years’ experience of configuring nonstandard solutions for Jira.
- Education in IT.
- Analytical thinking and attention to details.
- Computer/software enthusiast with good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Confluence administration.
- Experience in Jira scripting; Python.
- Knowledge of Jiras REST API.